- Identification of each person (including each end-user identified under section 607(3)(1) [§ 1681e]) that procured a consumer report.
- for employment purposes, during the 2-year period preceding the date on which the request is made; or
- for any other purpose, during the 1-year period preceding the date on which the request is made.
- An identification of a person under subparagraph (A) shall include
- the name of the person or, if applicable, the trade name (written in full) under which such person conducts business; and
- upon request of the consumer, the address and telephone number of the person.
- Subparagraph (A) does not apply if-
- the end user is an agency or department of the United States Government that procures the report from the person for purposes of determining the eligibility of the consumer to whom the report relates to receive access or continued access to classified information (as defined in section 604(b)(4)(E)(I)); and
- the head of the agency or department makes a written finding as prescribed under section 604(b)(4)(A).